- If you are a transfer student OR you will not have ALL pre-requisites completed by the end of the CURRENT semester, please contact the instructor in addition to filling out this request.
- EMP Candidacy Requires EITHER 3130 or 3131 (or 3120 for those enrolled prior to 2010).
- EMC 3130/EMC 3131 Require EMC 1020, EMC 2410 OR EMC 2500 and writing requirement.
- EMC 3140 Requires candidacy and 3131. (unless already taken 3120 and 3130)
- EMC 3150 Requires candidacy and 3130.
- EMC 4940 Varies by topic
- You must have candidacy for all EMC 4940 classes
- All other EMC 4940 classes may require you to have completed EMC 3130 and either EMC 3140 or 3150. If you do not receive a POI you may contact the faculty directly to be given the reason/reasons you were refused the POI.
- EMC 3200/PHOT 3200 Candidacy is required and PHOT 2050 may be required. Contact the faculty for details.
Requests are deleted at the end of each registration period.
ALL POI REQUESTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED ONLINE. PLEASE CONTACT THE INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY.
IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED A POI REQUEST, PLEASE WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM THE OFFICE.
Please only submit requests for the semester in which you are requesting.