Welcome to the Permission of Instructor Request Page. Beginning Summer & Fall 2014, all POD Requests must be submitted online, unless you do not meet the course prerequisites, or do not meet the classification requirements. (See below)
- If you are a transfer student OR you will not have ALL pre-requisites completed by the end of the CURRENT semester, please contact the instructor in addition to filling out this request.
- EMP Candidacy Requires EITHER 3130 or 3131 (or 3120 for those enrolled prior to Fall 2014). Beginning Fall 2014, these course requirements will be 2130 or 2131.
- EMC 3130/EMC 3131 Require EMC 1020, EMC 2410 OR EMC 2500 and writing requirement.
- EMC 3140 Requires candidacy and 3131. (unless already taken 3120 and 3130)
- EMC 3150 Requires candidacy and 3130.
- EMC 4940 Varies by topic
- You must have candidacy for all EMC 4940 classes
- All other EMC 4940 classes may require you to have completed EMC 3130 and either EMC 3140 or 3150. If you do not receive a POI you may contact the faculty directly to be given the reason/reasons you were refused the POI.
- EMC 3200/PHOT 3200. PHOT 2050 may be required. Contact the faculty for details.
Requests are deleted at the end of each registration period.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PAPER REQUEST- Only a paper request if you have not met the prerequisite requirements for a class, or you do not meet the classification requirements.
IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED A POI REQUEST, PLEASE WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM THE OFFICE.
Please only submit requests for the semester in which you are requesting.